The BauWatch Cube Solar is the compact monitoring system that guarantees carefree security for smaller projects - completely self-sufficient! Thanks to the combination of solar panels and methanol fuel cell, the Cube Solar also has a lot to offer when it comes to CO2 reduction! Like all our systems, the Cube Solar is connected to our in-house control center, which offers complete 24/7 protection.
- HD video camera with a 25m detection range
- Fully self-sufficient system, completely independent of the power grid
- Integrated video analytics software and alarm platform
- Built-in component sensors for interference, tampering and vandalism detection
- Optional: customer LiveView camera access
- State-of-the-art video compression for real-time image transmission
- Remote maintenance via BauWatch maintenance platform
Video surveillance system with self-sufficient power supply
- Internet connectivity 4G
- Space requirement approx. 1.5 m x 1.5 m
- Weight 605 kg
- Power supply solar panels, methanol fuel cell and 48-hour battery back-up
- Mast height 4.4 m (telescopic)
The BauWatch Cube Solar
- Allows you to focus on the progress of your project.
- The system does not require a connection to the power grid.
- Uses a C02-neutral technology.
- Can work during winter without the need for power.